BankMobile & PNC Bank
One-Stop Shop, Taylor Hall, Suite 100, 215-517-2339
BankMobile is Arcadia’s banking partner and offers the following services:
- E-Refund through BankMobile Payment Portal, an online tool that administers payments and refunds from the school directly to the student’s account for faster delivery.
PNC Bank is Arcadia’s banking partner and offers the following services:
- The option to link the Arcadia University identification card, the Knight Card, to PNC accounts, adding ATM and purchasing functionality to the card used for campus-related purposes, such as dining services, checking out library books or making a purchase in the campus bookstore.
- Two on-campus ATMs; one located in the lower level of the Kuch Center and the other located in the lower level of the Dining Complex.
- Free checking for students, one free incoming wire transfer per monthly statement cycle and one free courtesy overdraft waiver in the first 12 months after account opening.
- PNC Auto Alerts via e-mail and/or text message to help students monitor their spending and account balances.
- Customized Web sites, hosted by PNC, where students can complete account applications, manage their finances and find financial and educational information.
Arcadia students are not required to use BankMobile or PNC for their banking services and may use their Knight Cards for building access, dining services, bookstore purchases, etc. without linking the cards to a PNC bank account. For more information about PNC’s Student Banking Program with Arcadia or for more information about linking your Knight Card to a new or existing PNC Bank account, visit PNC's Web site at www.pnc.com (search "Arcadia").