Templeton Campus Store
Located in the Dining Complex
Tel: 215-572-2971 - Fax 267.620.4125
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
As your Campus Store, we do more than sell textbooks. We drive student success and savings by providing convenient access to a wide selection of school supplies, trade books, technology, fan gear and of course, cost-saving textbook options. We're helping make college more affordable with huge inventories of used and rental textbooks as well as year-round buyback and price match programs.
Products, Services and Policies
- Textbooks. We carry many cost-saving options in textbooks such as New, Used, Rental and Digital. Save up to 80%.
- Price Match Program. If you find an identical in-stock textbook for rent or purchase priced lower elsewhere (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Chegg, or a local competitor), tell us—We’ll match it, right at the register! Excludes peer-to-peer marketplaces, Amazon’s warehouse deals (Gold Box), aggregator sites, digital books and publisher-direct prices.Buyback Program. The Bookstore will buy back your used books that you are no longer using. Get the best rates when you sell during finals. Receive up to 50% back on the purchase price. Buyback is available all year around.
- Rental Program. When renting textbooks you can save up to 80% off of the new book prices. A valid state issued ID, Credit Card and email are required to participate in the campus store Rent – A – Text Program.
- Clothing & Gifts. Show off your school spirit with an Arcadia Nike t-shirt, a hat, a Kate Spade coffee mug, a North Face Backpack or a key chain. We have a large variety of apparel and gifts.
- Supplies. We have you covered with notebooks, pencils, binders, pens and calculators.
- Electronics. Stay connected with ear phones/buds, flash drives, external hard drives, voice recorders and printers.
- Convenience. Stay refreshed with a variety of beverages, snacks, candy, chips, and health and beauty products.
- Special Orders. Custom gifts, supplies and clothing can be special ordered (Lead times are required). Please contact the Bookstore for a quote.
- Textbook Refund Policy. Textbooks can be fully refunded or exchanged within 7 days of the first day of yourclasses. After the first 7 days of classes, textbooks can be fully refunded or exchanged within 2 days of the date purchase.During these time periods, textbooks are fully refundable when returned in the same condition as purchased with the original receipt. Refunds will only be issued for textbooks during finals for textbooks purchased for a future term..
- Payment Methods. Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Gift Cards, Personal Checks and Student Accounts are all valid forms of payment. A valid state issued ID is required to use a personal check as a form of payment.
- Store Hours. During the Fall and Spring terms the campus store is open Monday – Thursday 9am-7pm, Friday 9am-4pm and Saturday 10am-1pm. During the Summer term the campus store is open Monday – Thursday 9am–3pm and Friday 9am-2pm. Please stop by our website www.shoparcadiastore.com for extended back to school and special event hours.