- Need a car? Borrow a Zipcar! Arcadia has partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to the area. To use Zipcars, simply register as a member, reserve a car online or by phone, use your Zipcard to enter the car, and drive away. When you’re done, return the car to the same location where you picked it up. Learn more and get started at www.zipcar.com/arcadia
- Montco Suburban Taxicab Co., Serves local areas, 215-572-6100
- Yellow Cab Co., Serves Philadelphia area , 215-333-3333
Public Transportation Routes, Schedules and Information - www.septa.org or 215-580-7800 Buses
- Local #22 This bus stops in front of Arcadia on Easton Rd. and can be taken to Willow Grove or to the bus terminal at Cheltenham and Ogontz Aves.
- #77 This bus stops in front of Arcadia on Easton Rd. and can be taken to the Northeast to Roosevelt Blvd.
- C Bus This bus can take you to Center city along Broad St., and can be caught at Cheltenham and Ogontz Aves.
- Cultural Loop Catch this bus at 5th and Market Sts. and go as far as the zoo with twelve stops along the way at points of interest.
Trains With just a fifteen-minute walk into Glenside, a train (R1, R2, R5) can be taken from the Glenside Station to Center City Philadelphia. If you have questions about how to get somewhere by public transportation, call SEPTA at 215-580-7800. Schedules are available in the Student Affairs office (Knight Hall 110).
Amtrak is available at 30th Street Station in Center City Philadelphia.